Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend

Send your cutest birthday wishes to your boyfriend. Browse many cute and unique happy birthday wishes for a boyfriend with awesome birthday images to share and make him happy on his special day. It may seem simple, but birthdays come every year and it’s not very easy to be original when writing your birthday wishes. Pick the one you love and wish him a Happy Birthday!

We Are providing heart-touching birthday wishes for the boyfriend Unique messages, desires, and Quotes, For More Visit the Wishing Wish Site for More greetings and best Wishes for any type of occasion, celebration, relationship, and emotions.

Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend: Doing and thinking are two poles apart things. Some people think for the whole world but do very little even for a single person. Whereas, some people do for everyone but don’t even think about themselves a bit. 

Happy birthday to your boyfriend is one such occasion when you can literally put your heart and soul to do everything that makes your dashing boyfriend feel out of the world. Though girlfriends are pretty expressive, jotting down the right words on the right occasion is not even their cup of tea. To make the love of your life feel moved and intrigued on his special day, we have chalked out the colossal compilation of Emotional birthday wishes for your boyfriend, heart-touching Birthday Wishes For Him, romantic happy birthday quotes for your boyfriend, funny birthday text messages for boyfriend.

Happy Birthday Message For Boyfriend



Happy birthday, special person. You bring so much joy to my heart. You deserve all the happiness life has to offer!

May your birthday be full of sunshine and fill you with lots of warmth and love. Happy birthday, cutie!

To the one who kills me with his looks, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Happy birthday, honey.

Every moment spent with you is the best moment of my life. Happy birthday, sweety.

Today is the birthday of the sweetest person on earth. I am really lucky to have you! Happy Birthday!

To my best friend, my lover, and my life. You bring a smile to my face and make my life worth living. Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday, cuteness. I love you a lot. Enjoy your day to the fullest.

I wish you loads of happiness and success. With loads of love, happy birthday dear.

You make my life complete. Happy birthday, my love!

To the best boyfriend in the world – I love you so much! May you have the best birthday ever!

Being with you makes everything perfect. I love you, my little birthday boy!

You light up my world in the most beautiful ways. I love you so much. Happy birthday, sugar ball!

They say nothing lasts forever. Let me be your nothing, and then we can last forever. Happy birthday!

I love you more than you will ever know, birthday boy. May all your wishes come true! God bless you!

I am your crazy lover baby, and you are my star. Happy birthday to you!

I promise to lighten up your world with the sweetest kisses and warm hugs because you are a friend like no other. I think about you every day, and I hope all your dreams come true. Happy birthday, the love of my life.

Happy birthday to the greatest and most ambitious boyfriend in the world. May your happiness be as much as the sand in the sea. Having you by my side has been the most comforting thing to me.

Today, you have turned one year older. I have seen you grow wiser, bigger, and smarter. It makes me love you even more. You are my light at the end of the tunnel and my solid support system. Happy birthday, my dear.


Sending loads of hugs and kisses to the most handsome boyfriend in the world. This year, I hope you accomplish all your goals and see your dreams come to fulfillment. There is no one else in the world for me. Thank you, and happy birthday.

Happy birthday, dear boyfriend. Over the years, you wiped away my tears and gave my life new meaning. You are my superman, and there is nothing I would not do to keep you happy.

Today will be one of the best days for us. On a day like this, my lovely boyfriend was born. I feel blessed to know you and to call you mine. Thank you for being the best thing to ever happen to me. Happy birthday, my love.

Everything about you is special to me. I pray that your life turns out better than you expect and that you will be full of happiness. I love you. Happy birthday

Happy birthday to the man of my dreams. You have always been my favorite human being. May our love and affection abound in every way. Seeing you happy makes me happy, so have a blast today.

Seeing you smile lights me up, and feeling your warmth gives me rest. I would never ask God for a better boyfriend. As you turn one year older, I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. Happy birthday, sweetheart.

You turned the saddest days of my life into the best ones, and I am forever grateful for that. I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you. Happy birthday, my king.

You are my boyfriend. And I Know your future is brighter than the rising sun. I hope to be part of your future forever. Happy Birthday my all.

Your smile and love make my life happy, joyful, and cheerful. I am grateful for all the support you gave me, and I wish I can give you just as much and more on your birthday my boyfriend.

I hope our love gives you the warmth that will make the cold and lonely days pass easily. I will always be here for you, and I know you are here for me. Stay blessed, my lovely man.

When you hold me, I feel I am at home. I feel safe and warm inside. And I know that is how love feels like. Happy Birthday to the man I will always love.

For the world, you are just one man. But for me, you are the world. I hope your birthday makes all your dreams and wishes come true. If not, you will always have me.

In your arms, I find the peace and strength to continue and live. Happy birthday to my boyfriend. You are the person who always keeps me comfortable and safe.

I cannot imagine my life without you. I wish you so much happiness that I would give my all for you to be happy. You are more than my boyfriend, and you are my all.

Well, congratulations. Today, you are officially too old to count the candles on your birthday cake. Best wishes, my dear boyfriend.

You make my world complete. Happy birthday my special one. I hope you stay with me forever, and we celebrate lots more birthdays together.

Heart touching Birthday wishes For my Boyfriend


Sending birthday wishes to my steady rock. You are the man that I can always count on, and I thank you for that. Happy birthday my love.

With every kiss I give you, I share with you the many reasons why I love you. Happy Birthday my all.

You are crazy sexy, and that is the reason I cannot keep my hands off you. Happy birthday my sweet boyfriend. Hope you have a blast.

If wishes were roses, you’d be my garden. Happy birthday, my love.

I wish your birthday is as amazing and full of love as you are. You deserve only the best, and I wish all of that for you! Happy birthday, my love.

Ever since you walked into my life, everything seems perfect. I love you and want to hold your hand while you blow out the candles every year. Happy birthday, sweetheart!

I am going to shout from the rooftops that today is my boo’s special day. Happy birthday!

Thanks to your mom for bringing such an amazing human being into this world. You make my life beautiful. Happy birthday!

You are the reason I can’t stop laughing. To the bundle of happiness in my life, Happy birthday!

I am so grateful to have a sweet, charming, and understanding boyfriend like you. Happy birthday to the man I fell in love with.

My love for you will never change. Even if it does, it will just grow more and more with every passing day. Happy birthday, dearest.

A thousand kisses to this cute person who makes me believe in love. You have helped me become a better person. Happy birthday, sweety.

Dear birthday boy, you are not what I wanted but all that I needed. Thank you for being there in my life! Happy Birthday!

No one will ever love me like you do, and no one will ever be crazy for you like I am. Happy birthday!

When you were sent from heaven, even angels cried to part from you. But I am glad you were born and then Cupid hit us hard. Happy birthday!

The way you turn heads when you enter the room makes me so jealous. But the way you can’t see anyone else but I makes me feel so loved. Happy birthday, my love.

You set fireworks in my heart every time you look at me. Happy birthday, my prince charming.

You are a dream come true for me, birthday boy. Never did I think I would fall in love so madly!

My only desire is that I can make you the happiest man in the world. I love you to the moon and back.

Happy birthday to the biggest treasure in my life, my boyfriend. I am proud to have a strong, charming, and generous person by my side.

I am going to make your birthday full of surprises and unforgettable moments. And let’s start with this birthday message. I hope all your wishes come true.

On your birthday, I want to thank God for sending you into my life. May he keep you safe and sound. I miss you every day, love. Many happy returns of the day!

Happy Birthday to my favorite person. I wish I were there with you to celebrate this special day! But no matter how far apart we are, we will always have each other anyways!

I may not always see you before my eyes, but I can always feel your presence in my heart. That’s the power of my love. Happy birthday!

You can always feel the warmth of my love no matter if you are close to me or far away from me. You can always feel my love in the air. Happy birthday!

I wish I was there with you on this special day of yours. But since I can’t, I’m sending my love with the wind. Let me know when you feel it. Happy birthday!

I can always see you whenever I close my eyes. I can hear your sweet voice every time I think about you. Happy birthday my love!

Though we are separated by miles, our hearts are always together. You are present in my every dream. Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday, my marshmallow. I feel fortunate to have you, thank you so much for making our long-distance relationship work. I’m so glad that I have an angel like you in my life.

Happy birthday, my dear darling. I wish I could be there with you in person to celebrate your special day, but we will just have to make up for it with extra special celebrations when we’re next together! Many happy returns of the day.

May you get blessed with all the good things, my dear. Happy Birthday. I really hate being far away from you on your special day. I promise to keep falling for you over and over again, no matter how many miles separate us.

Romantic Birthday wishes For Boyfriend



You are the sweetest of all persons I have ever met in my life. You deserve the most melodious birthday song on this special day. Happy birthday!

I love how you make me laugh, and every day that I am with you is nothing but a token of joy. I hope you have a wonderful day ahead today. Happy Birthday, sweetheart ❤️

Happy birthday, my knight in shining armor. Being in a relationship with you is an adrenaline rush every moment of my life. Thanks for making me complete. Sending you my warmest wishes and love on your birthday. Love you tons.

Many happy returns of the day, my handsome boyfriend. You bring joy and positivity everywhere you go. I love how you bring satisfaction and thrill to my life and keep me in awe! I am the happiest girlfriend alive because I have you. Have a great birthday, love.

I never knew I was missing a piece until you came into my life and nothing ever felt better. I feel glad that you are mine. Happy birthday, my sweetheart. I will always love you, no matter what. May God bless you forever and always.

Happy birthday, my smarty pants. I want to make you feel great on this special day because you are special to me. I hope you get all the opportunities to prove your worth to the world. I will always love you to the moon and back!💕💕

Happy birthday to my man, my love. Many happy returns of the day. I love how you portray love, compassion, honesty, and wisdom in every single task. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow! Sending you hugs and kisses, darling.

You are the kind of boyfriend that every girl dream of. I can only thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift of love. I want you to know that I’ll love you as long as I live in this world. Happy birthday!

You have a very special place in my heart. You are the only person that I loved so truly and madly. Without you, my life would be empty and meaningless. I love you for loving me just the way I wanted to be loved. Happy birthday!

I tried to find words to say how much I love you but ended up realizing that my love for you is too deep to be expressed in words. I have the kind of love for you that is eternal and unfading. Happy birthday my love!

Sweetheart, on this special day, I just want to say that you make me happier and merrier. You are absolutely amazing inside and out. With all my heart, I am sending you the warmest wishes on your birthday. Love you so much.



How did I get lucky enough to call you mine! Sure thing, you are my most valuable treasure. Happy birthday, the love of my life. Praying for everything that your heart wishes for! I love you, baby. Many happy returns of the day.

On this day, God sent his most beautiful creation to this earth. I really feel so special that I have become a part of your life. I want to thank God on this day for this blessing. Happy birthday!

Your birthday deserves the grandest celebrations of all. I want to buy all the sweets from the shop and take all the flowers from the garden for you. I wish you a wonderful day today. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, my one in a million. My darling, you are special and more than capable of achieving everything you put your mind to. I want to hear lots of your success stories in the upcoming years and always. Happy birthday, the world’s best boyfriend ever.

Screaming Happy Birthday to the love of my life, I couldn’t have asked for a better boyfriend! Thank you for making me smile even on my most vulnerable days. I’m so happy you were brought into my life! I love you always and forever.

The biggest joy in my life is to see you smiling. Today is the day for you to smile as much as you can. Happy birthday my love!

Happy birthday to my special man! Meeting you was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in my life!

I never imagined myself as a person who could genuinely love someone, but after I met you, I was amazed by how much I had in me to love someone selflessly and unconditionally. Thank you for being born and allowing me to fall in love with you. Happy birthday.

May the kisses I blow your way turn into a thousand dancing wishes that settle gently, one by one, upon your birthday and make everything more colorful than ever. Happy Birthday, babe ❤️😘🎉🎂

There’s nothing more precious in this world to me than your sweet smile. On this day, I want to make it even bigger on your face. Happy birthday!

You are the kindest person I have ever encountered in my life, and it makes me super happy to have you in my life as a constant. Happy birthday, babe. May you get blessed with good health, wealth, and prosperity.

I wish I could just scream my voice off to the whole wide world just to announce that a very special person’s birthday is today. Happy birthday, my handsome. May God bless you today and tomorrow.

Since you step your foot in my life, everything seems brighter and happier. You are the man that I love and cannot imagine being without. Happy Birthday, my sweet love.

You are the most adorable person on this planet. You made this day special forever by choosing to be born on this day. Happy birthday!

Your smile always brings joy to my heart. I am in love with you since the day we met and I’m still drowning in the ocean of your love. Happy birthday!

I love how effortlessly you make every day feel special, but today it is extra special because it’s your birthday, my darling. I wish you with all my heart and soul. Happy Birthday ❤️

The flame of love I have for you in my heart is everlasting. I’m more than happy to keep it burning like this. Happy birthday my love!

Happy Birthday, my love. I want to spend my whole life with you as you bring the best version of me out. I hope this year brings you everything that you could ever hope for. Love you so much.

The morning wind is sweeter than any other day and the birds are singing like it’s the best day of the year. No wonder why you were born on this day.

Emotional Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend



You are a special person to me. So, you are going to receive a special place in my heart and special wishes for your Birthday as a boyfriend. Happy Birthday

For your birthday, I want to give you cuddles and soft kisses under the stars, but most of all I want you to know how happy I am to be your girl.

You give me joy, love, and light in my life. I hope you have the happiest and craziest Birthday ever.

Sending you an ocean of love on your special day, sweetheart! May your bday be as cool and cheerful as you are!

Your Arms are like my home, where I get the peace and strength to live. Happy Birthday to the person who is full of comfort.

The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I am so lucky I can call you mine. Happy Birthday.

For the most handsome boyfriend in the universe, I hope your birthday is all you could ever want.

With love and devotion, always, your very happy girlfriend.

The most loving birthday wishes to my amazing boyfriend, who is always there for me, who listens to me and calms me. Love you endlessly, dear.

Your love, kindness, smile, and gentleness, make you a perfect boyfriend. You are mine and always will be. Happy Birthday to my sweetheart.

The most loving birthday greetings to my steady rock! Thank you for being the man that I can always count on.

For the guy who can charm me from across the room with just a smile, I hope this day brings everything you want and more!

When you hold me, I feel like I am home, so safe and warm inside. Happy birthday to the man that I love with all my heart!

Wishing a Happy Birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive, and rocking personality in town. Have a great day. My feelings for you are deeper than the oceans. Words may fail to describe my love for you but my actions will always let you know how much I love you. Happy Birthday 🎉🎂



Dear boyfriend, everything about you is undoubtedly beautiful. Thank you for being such a generous person. You make me the happiest, every single day. Wishing you the happiest birthday. Love you tons.

May your birthday be as spectacular as you are, babe. Many happy returns of the day. Thank you for making me fall in love with you every day. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me!

Happy birthday. Thank you for coming into my life and saving me. You have no idea how your love gave me a reason and purpose to live.

Happy birthday. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Your happiness makes me happy. Your smile is like oxygen to me. Your laughter is like music to my ears.

I may not be able to express my love to you each day. But every moment of my life is dedicated to making you happy. Happy birthday my everything; your presence makes me ecstatic!

If I start making a list of all the things I adore about you, I will run out of pages. You are one of the sweetest and kindest people I know. I love you so much, birthday boy.

With every passing year, you get more and more good-looking. I love the way you smile at me. Happy birthday.

Even though you are a little bit shy, you will always be my number one guy. Happy birthday my little star.

You be my superman, and I be your crazy fan. I love you, hero. Happy birthday!

You are the most handsome person in the world, but what really wins my heart is your smile. Happy birthday!

May you be as happy on this special day as you keep me always. Happy birthday, my love!

Even in a room full of people, my eyes would still search for you. Happy birthday to the boy I fell in love with.

You make me sweep off my feet. Happy birthday my rock-hard support and the apple of my eye. I love you so much.

If I could afford it, I’d gift you the galaxy. Because that’s how you light up my world. I love you so much. Happy birthday, love.

You are my ultimate fantasy, the reason why I get up with a big smile every day. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, my little hero. Not all heroes wear capes, and you are one of them.

Having you in my life changed it forever. I wish you every happiness in the world. Happy birthday.

You make me super proud. You inspire me to be a better person. I hope this day makes all your worries vanish and fills you with everlasting joy. Happy birthday to the best thing that ever happened to me.

You are the person I can look up to every time I want to share something. Thank you for being there, always. Happy birthday!

Thank you for making up each time we had a fight and putting our love before ego. I love you so much. Happy birthday!

Cute and Happy birthday Wishes to the Boyfriend



Happy birthday to my adorable boyfriend! I can‘t imagine my life without you, honey, wishing you the greatest happiness that can be!

Birthday greetings to the joy and the love of my life! Wishing you the most amazing and unforgettable special day!

From the moment I saw you, I was intrigued by your smile and handsome charm. Now it is your special day, and I want you to know I am still head over heels.

Happy bday, my love, I wish you all the most wonderful experiences on your day and every day!

Your Charming Eyes and Face are the first attraction inside you, but the most loving thing I like inside you is your heart. Happy Birthday, Darling.

Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily. Thanks for all the support you gave me in my life. Happy Birthday to my superhero.

Let our Deep love give us so much warmth that cold and lonely pass easily. I am always for you and you are always for me. Happy Birthday! Stay Blessed!

Happy bday to the hottest and the most cheerful on the planet! May your day be extremely fun and exciting!

You remind me of my favorite Twilight characters. You have eyes like Edward and lips like Jacob. You are truly the man of my dreams. Have a happy birthday and stay good-looking!

You’re good-looking like Channing Tatum, mysterious like Johnny Depp and funny like Adam Sandler. I couldn’t ask for more in a boyfriend. I love you and happy birthday!

I am so excited to be with u for your birthday this year. Here’s to making sure the upcoming year is filled with fun, love, and romance together. I can’t wait for all of the wonderful times the next year will bring us.

Happy birthday, sweetheart. I want to make memories with you that last forever.

When you hug me, it heals everything. I don’t remember anything else when I am with you. Happy Birthday!!

They say it’s difficult to find someone perfect, but I found the best person on earth. Happy birthday, my love bug.

I would hold your wrinkled hands and watch Netflix even when we are celebrating your 80th birthday. Happy birthday my sweetheart.

On this special day, I thank you for everything you have done for me and pray for you to have the best life ever. Happy birthday!

You came into my life to make everything light up and happy. Happy birthday, my love.



You are the best boy in the world, and I am so lucky to know you in person. You are a blessing in disguise. Happy birthday!

To the cutest, sweetest, most caring boyfriend ever. Happy birthday to my life.

You have a big heart, and there is nothing about you I would like to change. Stay happy, and stay blessed. Happy Birthday!

You started with being a friend, went on to become my best friend, and are now my soulmate. I really love you. Happy birthday, sugar.

My light in the darkness, my sun on a cloudy day, my warmth on those cold winter nights. U means everything to me. Happy Birthday!

The best thing in the world is getting to celebrate the birthday of the one you love. I am so lucky I can call u mine. Happy Birthday to the prince in my life.

I’m so thankful to have a boyfriend that’s as warm, compassionate, and understanding as you are to me. Happy birthday to the man I love!

♥ Your love is like a solid, unchanging rock. Thank you for always being there for me. Today, on your birthday, I want to let you know how very special you are to me. Happy sweet birthday I love you, Boy!

♥ May the kisses I blow your way turn into a thousand dancing wishes that settle gently, one by one, upon your birthday; little gifts of love for you, the precious man of mine.

♥ No other man has ever loved me like you. You deserve all the love in the world for your birthday.

♥ The angels were sad to see their baby boy leave heaven on the day you were born, but I’ve rejoiced since the moment I met you. Have a beautiful birthday.

♥ Girls look your way when you walk in the room; I’m ecstatic to be the one to make your heart boom. Let’s go set off some fireworks for your birthday.
 
♥ When God made you, He had me in mind. I love everything about you, and I hope your birthday is as amazing as yours, my perfect man.
 
♥ I admire so many things about you. Your dashing good looks, your charm, your sense of humor, but most of all your compassion. Thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend. Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!

Long Birthday Wishes to my Boyfriend



My dear this is only a reminder that how much I love u, on this special occasion god fulfills ur all your desires.

Even when u have no hair and no teeth, I’ll be there holding ur hand just like today. Happy birthday to the most handsome person I know!

I promise to love you forever and make your day special. Happy Birthday to the most handsome guy.

Happy birthday to the man who chased me until I caught him!

From the moment I saw ur smile, I knew I was hooked. Happy birthday!

I am so glad to have a sweet boyfriend who is not concerned with material things. That’s why I kept ur b.day budget low. Happy Birthday.

Birthday presents are overrated. I got ur hugs & kisses instead. Happy Birthday!

Thoughtful. Funny. Smart. Cute. How did u end up with me? Happy birthday to a lucky guy!

I cannot put a price on our memories, but I can make them better by adding a few more to the pile. Happy birthday!

Let’s celebrate your special day like we celebrate our love. Yes, that way! Happy birthday!

When we first met, I knew we had a lot in common. After all this time together, I continue to find more and more reasons that we just belong together. Today on your special day, I want to thank you for being the one who completes me!

U r sweeter than the birthday cake we will be devouring later! Happy Birthday to the sweetest man I know.

You make me swoon. You make me act crazy. You bring out the best in me. You light up my world. Happy Birthday.

Funny, smart, good-looking, yummy, loving, and smoking hot. These are the words I use to describe u.

You have a very special place in my heart. You are the only person that I loved so truly and madly. Without you, my life would be empty and meaningless. I love you for loving me just the way I wanted to be loved. Happy birthday!

You are the kind of boyfriend that every girl dream of. I can only thank God for giving me such a wonderful gift of love. I want you to know that I’ll love you as long as I live in this world. Happy birthday!



I tried to find words to say how much I love you but ended up realizing that my love for you is too deep to be expressed in words. I have the kind of love for you that is eternal and unfading. Happy birthday my love ❤️

Sweetheart, on this special day, I just want to say that you make me happier and merrier. You are absolutely amazing inside and out. With all my heart, I am sending you the warmest wishes on your birthday. Love you so much.

How did I get lucky enough to call you mine! Sure thing, you are my most valuable treasure. Happy birthday, the love of my life. Praying for everything that your heart wishes for! I love you, baby. Many happy returns of the day.

On this day, God sent his most beautiful creation to this earth. I really feel so special that I have become a part of your life. I want to thank God on this day for this blessing. Happy birthday!

Your birthday deserves the grandest celebrations of all. I want to buy all the sweets from the shop and take all the flowers from the garden for you. I wish you a wonderful day today. Happy birthday!

Happy birthday, my one in a million. My darling, you are special and more than capable of achieving everything you put your mind to. I want to hear lots of your success stories in the upcoming years and always. Happy birthday, the world’s best boyfriend ever.

Happy birthday, my knight in shining armor. Being in a relationship with you is an adrenaline rush every moment of my life. Thanks for making me complete. Sending you my warmest wishes and love on your birthday. Love you tons.

I have been loved before. I know what it’s like to be loved, but it wasn’t until I fell in love with you and was loved back that I realized I had never truly loved and been truly loved back. You showed me what true love is all about. Happy birthday, I love you.

Many happy returns of the day, my handsome boyfriend. You bring joy and positivity everywhere you go. I love how you bring satisfaction and thrill to my life and keep me in awe! I am the happiest girlfriend alive because I have you. Have a great birthday, love.

Happy birthday, my smarty pants. I want to make you feel great on this special day because you are special to me. I hope you get all the opportunities to prove your worth to the world. I will always love you to the moon and back!

Happy birthday to my man, my love. Many happy returns of the day. I love how you portray love, compassion, honesty, and wisdom in every single task. I love you more than yesterday, but less than tomorrow! Sending you hugs and kisses, darling 😘

Short Birthday Wishes for your Boyfriend



You are my favorite person on earth, and I am lucky to be loved by you. Happy birthday, cutie.

Happy birthday, my champion. I will always be the loudest cheerleader of your life.

You are the bravest person I ever met. You give me the strength to face every situation. Happy birthday, my superpower.

The most common thing we have is how we fell in love with each other. But I knew I would cherish this relationship forever. Happy birthday, my life.

Life is a dream come true with you in it. I love you so much, my future hubby.

I still remember the first time you asked me out, and now, you make me feel like the luckiest person on earth. Happy birthday, my baby boy.

How can anyone be so perfect? You light up my world with a thousand lights. Happy birthday!

You are an amazing person who never fails to surprise me. Happy birthday, sweetie!

Happy birthday, dear. You fulfill my wildest dreams. It’s a blessing to have you as my prince.

To the most loving man, I ever met. You make life nothing short of a fairy tale for me. I love you so much. Happy birthday!

You treat me like a princess. On your special day, I want to thank you for keeping me so happy always. I love you. Happy birthday!

You have supported me always and made me feel like the luckiest girl on earth. I love you so much, birthday boy.

As you get older, my love for you grows even stronger. Happy birthday to my forever.

Men like you who care are rare. I am blessed to have you in my life. Happy birthday to the king of my heart.

Happy birthday to my brave knight! You make me feel so safe and secure when you are around. I love you, my birthday boy.Happy Birthday to the one I love.

Happiest of birthdays to my favorite human.

Happy Birthday to the most good-looking guy I know.

Happy Birthday to my number one.

Happy Birthday to my other half.

Happy Birthday to my amazing boyfriend.

Happy Birthday to the best boyfriend.

Happy Birthday to my special guy.

Happy Birthday my love.

Happy Birthday to my person.

Happy Birthday to my handsome boyfriend.

Happy Birthday to my forever love.

Happy Birthday! I hope you get everything you wish for.



Big Birthday wishes to the best boyfriend.

I might have a few secrets and do a lot of crazy things but I can’t hide my love for u. Happy Birthday.

You r my North Star and help me know my direction in life. U make me happier and a better person. Happy Birthday.

Wishing u a birthday that is as out of this world as u are. Happy birthday my awesome boyfriend!

Happy birthday. I’m so lucky to have U. You’re so lucky to have me. We’re just two lucky people getting exactly what they deserve.

Tomorrow might be a better day, but I never want a day with you to end. Happy Birthday.

You mean the world to me. You are the first and last love of my life. I will never let you go. Always be happy my love. Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday, Love. You are the best man in my life. I don’t know how to express my love to you. But always remember that I love you more than anything in my life.

Sending you the purest form of love in the form of a wish. I can’t explain my love to you, but try to feel it once. Happy Birthday, Love!

Count the stars and the sand; count the droplets in the rain, but my love for you can never be counted. Love you, my only boyfriend.

When we write our name in the sand, it is washed by the water. When we write our name on the paper, it fades through time. But now your name is written in my heart, and there it will stay forever.

I am in a relationship with you not because I don’t like to be single but because I love to be with a person like u. Happy Birthday, honey!!

On this special day, can you please tell me where are we going today for dinner because I am so hungry for the last few days?

Happy Birthday to my partner in crime.

To the light of my life, Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday to my Prince Charming.

Happy Birthday to my soulmate.

Happy Birthday! You’re the Yin to my Yang.

Happy Birthday to my rock.

Happy Birthday to my entire world.

Long Distance Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend



To the most handsome person I know, happy birthday. You still make my heart beat fast.

Hey, birthday boy. You can have the cake, and I get to have you! Have an amazing day!


Happy birthday to the person I owe my smiles to. You make me feel like the prettiest person on earth. I adore you from the core of my heart.

My love for you is deeper than the ocean and higher than the skies. Happy birthday!

Your hugs are like blankets in winter, and your kisses are like a cool breeze in summer. Happy birthday, dear!!

I am a jungle of mess, and you are my Tarzan. You know me too well. I love you so much. Happy birthday, Bobo.

The more I look at you, the more I wonder what I did to deserve you. Happy birthday to my dream come true.

Thank you for filling my life with positivity. I love you so much, my sweet prince. Happy birthday!

You are my happy place and my lucky charm. Happy birthday, love.

Happy birthday, my adventure partner. Thanks for siding with me in every weird plan. Hoping we have many crazy adventures together!

Roses are red, violets are blue, it’s your birthday, and I am more excited than you. Happy birthday!

You are my mister incredible. You make me feel like everything will be perfect and make sure it happens. I love you. Happy birthday, my hero.

You could take on a Marvel hero any day. You are my superstar and the man of my dreams. Happy birthday!

Dear boyfriend, when I met you, I knew you would be an important part of my life. But slowly, you turned out to be my life. Happy Birthday!

I would choose to be your girl in every life. You are the person of my dreams, and I love you so much. Happy birthday. 

Long-distance relationships are hard, especially on special occasions. These heartfelt messages will allow you to feel closer to your beloved boyfriend on his special day. Although we may be miles apart, you will always have my heart. Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday! Each day that passes means I am one step closer to seeing you.
Missing you more than ever on your special day.



Sending you all the love and kisses on your special day, I wish I could be there to celebrate with you.
Happy Birthday! My love for you is too big to send in a present, so I will send virtual hugs and kisses instead.

Happy Birthday! Although you may be far away, my love for you never fades away.

Happy Birthday! I can’t wait to hold you in my arms again.

Happy Birthday! Even though we are miles apart, you are always in my mind and in my heart

Happy Birthday! As I can’t be there on your special day, I am sending extra love and kisses your way.

I hope you have the best birthday possible, even without me there.

Happy Birthday! Whilst being apart hurt my heart, I know one day we will be together, and this pain will be a thing of the past.

Happy Birthday! I can’t wait for our belated celebrations together.

Happy Birthday! A long-distance relationship is only as strong as the love that fuels it, which is why ours is unbreakable.

Happy Birthday! My love for you stretches further than the miles between us.

Happy Birthday! I love you with all my heart despite all this time apart.

Happy Birthday! Even though I’m not there today, be excited for the gifts that are coming your way, as the best is yet to come, so look forward to that my handsome one.

Happy Birthday to my favorite person. I wish I were there with you to celebrate this special day! But no matter how far apart we are, we will always have each other anyways!

On your birthday, I want to thank God for sending you into my life. May he keep you safe and sound. I miss you every day, love. Many happy returns of the day!

The distance cannot keep my love from reaching you. I’m sending you my everlasting love, hugs, and kisses. I hope they find their way to you. Happy birthday, darling.

Happy Birthday. Even if I couldn’t be there with you, I promise to pay you a visit in your dreams; love.

Happy birthday, I love you. This distance is only proof of how strong our love is.

Funny Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend



Do not worry about your age, know that you will always have me by your side participating in every crime. Have a blessed birthday, firecracker. Love you more than you can imagine.

I wish every day was your birthday. I wish I could celebrate every day with cakes and sweets. Because I love them and I love you too!

On this special day of yours, I just want you to know that there’s still no cure for aging. But the good news for you is that you are aging beautifully. Happy birthday!

Let’s hope your love for me increases just as you are getting older. Because, if this is not the case, perhaps you’ll not live long. Happy birthday!

You are aging beautifully but you’re not getting wiser as you should be. But I guess I have to get along with that. Happy birthday!

You are getting more mature and more handsome. I hope someday you’ll become lovable too. Happy birthday, dear!

Happy birthday, love. I hope you know that birthdays are like boogers. The more you have it the harder it becomes to breathe! May all your dreams come true and nightmare washes away.

Happy birthday. I wish I could forget you so I could find you and fall in love with you all over again to feel what I felt when I first fell for you.


If you have a very fun-loving and jokey relationship, then these humorous messages are perfect to send to your boyfriend on his birthday. 

Happy Birthday to the most good-looking guy I know! Please give this to Brad Pitt when you see him!
Happy Birthday! I was going to get you a gift, but then I realized you already have everything you could ever wish for… ME!

Funny, caring, and good-looking… are all amazing qualities I have, which is why you don’t need any other gifts this year.

Happy Birthday! I booked you a romantic evening with your one true love… enjoy your FIFA game.

Happy Birthday! I love you with all my heart despite all your stinky farts.

Happy Birthday to the most amazing and most annoying boyfriend.

Happy Birthday! Words cannot describe my love for you… So, I’m going to leave this card blank.

Happy Birthday! You said you wanted something mushy and cheesy… so I got you peas and brie.

Happy Birthday! Today is the one day of the year you can choose where we eat.

Happy Birthday! As it’s your special day you don’t have to do any cleaning… Oh, wait! You don’t do it anyways!

Happy Birthday! I bought you an online course on how to cook and clean!

Happy Birthday to my crazy boyfriend! I hope your birthday is as bonkers as you are.

Happy Birthday! I love you even more than you love football!

Happy Birthday! Let’s hope your birthday cake isn’t as dry as your sense of humor.

Happy Birthday to an amazing guy who has an even more amazing girlfriend.

Happy Birthday to my aging boyfriend, luckily for you I like older men.

Happy Birthday to my handsome boyfriend who looks better with age… although my eyes are starting to fade.

Hope you will not get sad over the number of candles on your cake. Many happy returns of the day, my love. May God bless you with good grace and good luck. Love you tons!

Happy birthday, my love. Tell me all your wishes, I would fight the world if needed, but I will make all your wishes come true.

One day is not enough to make a fuss about your charming and kind personality. So, please arrange more wild parties throughout the year. Love you more than anyone. Happy Birthday.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.